Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Tokyo Trip

Day 3 Tokyo Disney Land and Sea

21/12/09

Today is a good day. We went to Tokyo Disney Sea park and Tokyo Disney Land park. First we went to Tokyo Disney Sea park then we went to Tokyo Disney Land park so this is how it goes.

The first activity that we did in Tokyo Disney Sea was "Venice Gondola" it was WONDERFUL! It looks exactly like Venice and it was also very fun to ride on it. When we rode on the boat the place looks beautiful and the ride was very fun!

After we rode on the "Venice Gondola" we don’t know what to do and where to go next because we don’t have the map with us so we took a rest and we went to the "Turtle Talk." We waited in line for the Turtle Talk but we asked someone in line what language it is in and that person said it is in Japanese we don’t understand Japanese so we got out of line. We walked around Tokyo Disney Sea park and we rode on this car that goes around Disney Sea park for 10 minutes.

After that ride we don’t know where to go next and which activity so we thought that we should go to Tokyo Disney Land because we like that better than Tokyo Disney Sea so we went to Tokyo Disney Land.

When we reached Tokyo Disney Land we went to Snow White’s Adventures. That was very fun and scary. It’s like you go in and you see the whole story happening in front of you. The very scary part is when in the end when the wicked witch is above you talking the cart stops and that place is very dark and scary. When I was waiting in line I saw some kids were crying in the end.

Right after that me and my brother and mom went to "Pinocchio’s Daring Journey." That was like Snow White’s Adventure but this was fun Snow White was fun too but it is scary. This was fun to see.

After that we wanted to go to the Haunted Mansion. And the line was very very long and my brother said that this Haunted Mansion is very scary. So I thought that we should go and this line is very long and it is going to be very scary so we left.

But we didn’t leave Tokyo Disney Land we went shopping in Tokyo Disney Land. I bought some gifts for my friends and my cousins back in Jakarta. I also Bought something for my self.

After that we all decided we should go home and take some rests for today. When we reached our hotel we took a rest for half an hour and we went to the same restaurant as yesterday the restaurant is called "Dynasty." I enjoyed yesterday’s food I’m sure I’ll enjoy today’s.

No comments: