Monday, January 11, 2010

My Relatives and I

On the 9th of January 2010 my relatives came to my house from Medan. We brought them to see the city of Jakarta. First we saw Museum Gajah then Monas and we also saw Senayan.
Then we went to Senayan City and have our dinner at Zhuma. Zhuma is a very good Japanese restaurant I think whenever you are going to Senayan City I think you should go to Zhuma. In Zhuma I ate chicken teriyaki with rice and I also ate tempura sushi roll it was really delicious! After we finished eating, my relatives and I went upstairs to Debenhams department store. We saw really pretty bed covers and nice pillows too. After that we ate ice cream in front Debenhams, we share one big ice cream in a big cup for 8 people. The flavor of the ice cream is Vanilla and Dark Chocolate and they also put in small pieces of chocolate bars on the top, the ice cream is really delicious and we all liked it.
After we finished shopping and eating ice cream we went downstairs to wait for our car because we all decided to go home.
It was about 9pm, after we dropped my grandma home, I decided to drop my relatives back in their house which takes me 1 hour from my house. In the car I was chatting with my cousin all the time then when we reached their home we continue to chat for a while. Then I went back home and slept right away in bed.

That day was really fun! It was fun to go out with my aunties, brother, uncle, grandma, mom and my cousins too. I enjoyed that day so much!

No comments: