Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Tokyo Trip

Day 1 Tokyo

19/12/09

Today is a very wonderful day do you know why? Because the 19 of December 2009 morning I reached Tokyo, Japan. I can’t bealive it the first time I’ve been to Tokyo. When we reached in Tokyo we got picked up by someone who works in the hotel. When my family and I reached the hotel we went to have breakfast the food was really good I enjoyed eating breakfast there in the Tokyo Hilton Bay hotel.

After we finished our food we bought tickets for Tokyo Disneyland and we also bought tickets for Tokyo Disney Sea Park for tomorrow and we are going to get picked up by the Tokyo Disney Land bus at 8:00am right after breakfast.

We went to Maihama station after we bought our Disney land tickets. We went shopping in “Ikspiari.” We also ate Japanese food it was really good the restaurant’s name is Katsugen I love the food there it tastes soooooo good!!! I think you should eat there when you to “Ikspiari”.

Then we all went back to our hotel and we took our rest and begin this journey again tomorrow.

No comments: