Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Tokyo Trip


Day 4 Kannon Temple

22/12/09

Today morning after breakfast we went to Ipskiari. Ipskiari is a shopping place close to Tokyo Disneyland. I went to this shop called Disney Store. It has Disney gifts I bought a lot of cute and cool things from there. I bought some gifts for my phone like a Minnie Mouse phone holder that has black and red gemstones on it and I bought something for my I pod an Stitch ear phone and something for my phone again 3D cute stickers.

After shopping in Ipskiari we went back to our hotel and took lunch and got ready to go to the Asakusa Kannon Temple to pray. Asakusa Kannon Temple is a really old Japanese Temple. And that Temple is really cool and it is very crowded. We also bought something from the Asakusa Kannon Temple like I bought a paper ball and I also bought a red bag.

After going to the Asakusa Kannon Temple we went back to our hotel it was a long car ride from the Asakusa Kannon Temple to my hotel it was about one hour because of the heavy traffic. But it was fun in the car talking and seeing the City of Tokyo. It was beautiful.

When we reached our hotel my mom and I and grandma went to buy bread for breakfast and my brother and Grandpa went to the room to take some rest.

When me and my grandma went up we took some rest and ordered dinner. And after that we ate our dinner. After eating our dinner, we took some rest and discuss about the event of the day which was great fun and we joked around and played together.

No comments: