Monday, January 4, 2010

My Singapore Trip

Day 3 Singapore Going Shopping

30/12/09

Today right after breakfast I went to the doctor quickly. When we reached there my brother was already in the lobby he went to the doctor to check his foot again and today I don’t think it hurts because the doctor already did a treatment for him today that is why. Then we we

nt to our hotel again and went back to our room I watched T.V I watched “Casper The Friendly Ghost” I like that cartoon because I love Casper. Then My mom and I and also grandma we went to “Teka Market” there is a place in “Teka Market” called “Jothi” it’s a place where people go shopping but it is not a shopping mall it is like an Indian market because a lot of Indian people like to go shopping there and Indian people work there too. I bought a lot of skirts there I bought a blue skirt, black and brown flowers skirt, one red pants and Indian bangles and that is all I bought from “Teka Market.”

We went back to our hotel after shopping in “Jothi.” We dropped all our shopping bags in our room and got ready again and this time we went shopping in “Paragon” I love that shopping mall. I went to the shoe store and bought a pair of sandals. I like that sandal I bought a Red and White color that sandal is called “Fit Flop” It is very comfortable to wear there are a lot of different colors there is Blue, Red, Black, Brown, White and Gold that is all the colors that I remember that I saw in the shoe store.

After buying that shoe we went down to the basement and bought a sirkaya Toast and milk tea. Then we went to another mall called “Takashimaya” I like that mall too. I bought a hair band from there I bought a red hair band that has red stones on it I bought that color because I like red. Then I went to a nail store called “The Nail Place” I wanted a French manicure and worker did it for me I liked it she did it very neat and cool. Then I also told her to put g glitter on the white nail polish on the tip of my nail.

Then in “Ngee Ann City” there is a sports store there called “Stadium.” I bought two

Jansport” bags from there one black and the other one blue. I also bought an “Nike” water bottle from there it is blue and I really liked it. Then we went to a store there called “Bossini” it is a clothes shop they have good clothes I only bought a grey and a red shirt from there. Then we were hungry so we went to “Takashimaya” and ate there I ate rice with red chicken potatoes and tofu. Then I went back to my hotel and was chatting with my grandpa and also showed him what I just bought then I took a bath and went to the 31st floor lounge. I drank milk from there and ate scallop and potatoes. Then my mom and I went out again to go shopping we went to “Stadium” again to get GST. And we went to “Bossini” again and bought clothes again for myself, I bought red and black and white tangtop. And I also bought a grey shirt for my cousin.

Then I bought “Yakitori” with rice and chicken balls and I also bought yogurt and we went back to our hotel and on the way to our hotel we bought ice-cream and when we reached our room we ate a little bit and I watched T.V and I got ready for bed and slept.

No comments: