Monday, January 4, 2010

My Singapore Trip

Day 4 Singapore Back to Jakarta

31/12/09

Today we are going back to Jakarta. Today morning after I woke up I packed all my gifts that I bought and also items like my bag, water bottle etc. Then I took a bath after that I went straight away for breakfast in the 31st floor lounge and at my breakfast there. I ate Bread with butter and sugar and I ate one piece of chicken sausage and I ate “Kokoa Krunch” cereal for breakfast and my mom and I got ready to go to “Takashimaya” mall.

I bought a laptop bag from there I really like it is blue. Then I also bought a “Bambi” bookmark from there too. If you don’t know who is “Bambi” he is a Disney Character and he is a deer. Then we went back to our hotel and watched T.V and I watched news and I also ate lunch too. I ate “Nasi Lemak” it tastes very good I enjoyed it very much!

I chatted with my family and then went down stairs because the taxi driver is already downstairs. And we went to “Changi” airport and I looked at some stores I went to the chocolate place and bought some chocolate. Then I went to the lounge upstairs and ate something like “Green chicken curry” with rice and Cornflakes like “Kokoa Krunch.”

Then my mom and I and also grandma went downstairs again and we went to look for a shoe store called “Charles and Kieth” that is an awesome shoe store I love it. And we can’t find it because it got moved to Terminal 3. So we looked at the chocolate store again because my grandma bought something from there and she bought me gummies. And I went to a book store called “Times” and looked at camera cases. And then we went to Gate F41 it was very far. And then we went on the plane the ride was short it was one hour and twenty five minutes.

Then we reached Jakarta. When I went out I met my dad he picked us up today. When I reached home I played with my dogs and went inside and talked with my family and told them what I bought. Then I got ready for bed and went upstairs and watched T.V with my grandma and grandpa. And then I slept.

I really can’t wait until tomorrow because tomorrow is New Years Eve! I really can’t wait for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Hyun Jin said...

I go to Takashimaya mall everytime I go to Singapore too! Sounds like you had a great time in Singapore..
Happy new year!