Monday, January 4, 2010

My Singapore Trip


Singapore Day 2 Watching in Yishun Cinema

29/12/09

Today was a great day. After breakfast I watched a movie from HBO called “The Chronicles of Spiderwhick” I love that movie it is really good. Then went to the doctor because my brother needs to check his foot because his foot hurts when he walks. After we visited the doctor we went to eat in a restaurant called ”The Banana Leaf” it is a really good restaurant I think when you go to Singapore you should eat in “The Banana Leaf” it is really good.

After eating lunch there we went straight away to “Mustafa Shopping Centre” I love that place there are so much to buy there! When I went there today I didn’t really buy anything there I only bought Tamil songs and nail polish I bought Pink, Purple, Blue, Yellow and Green.

Then we went back to our hotel. When we reached the hotel I went to the 31st floor lounge to eat something. I felt hungry because I didn’t really eat anything in “The Banana Leaf” because at that time I wasn’t really hungry that’s why. There in the 31st floor lounge they have really tasty food there I ate 2 small breads and 1 cookie that’s all.

Then I went back to my room and we went to “Yishun Golden Village Cinema” I watched an Indian Tamil movie called “Vettakaren” I liked that movie it is funny I like it. After watching that movie we went straight back to our hotel because it is already 8 o’clock pm Singapore time. When we reached the hotel we ate dinner I ate Chicken Hainan Rice it is very good! Then I got ready for bed and slept.

No comments: