Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Tokyo Trip

Day 5 in Tokyo shopping

23/12/09

Hi today is an awesome day. I had so much fun shopping!

Today morning after breakfast I took a little rest and watched T.V and after that we went to Ikspiari again. My mom and grandma went shopping in some stores and after that we went shopping in the same store as yesterday the Disney store. I don’t know why but I just love that store so much! I bought some more gifts like pencils, key chains, 3D stickers and more gifts. It was so much fun shopping in Ikspiari!

Right after that my mom and I and grandma bought some lunch in Ikspiari we bought crispy chicken and ate it there also. Then we bought three tickets to go back to our hotel by train.

When we reached our hotel we took some rest and we were planning to go shopping again and we also at the same time wanted to see the city of Tokyo because we are leaving tomorrow to Osaka I really can’t wait to leave!

When we got ready to leave we went down to the hotel lobby and waited for the van to come. First we went to Matsuzakaya mall and went shopping and we looked for some gifts. I didn’t really buy anything much except a pink handkerchief that has white snowflakes on it I think it’s cute.

Then after we went shopping in Matsuzakaya we walked and went to another big department store called Mitsukoshi. On the way there we saw the city of Tokyo it was beautiful it almost looked like New York City.

I didn’t buy anything in Mitsukoshi but they have beautiful bags and shoes the shoes are very pretty and colorful. Then we went back to Matsuzakaya mall on the way there we saw the LeSportac bag store we stopped there and looked at the bags and we walked again. Then we stopped again and this time we went to Adidas store they have really good shoes and jackets there.

When we reached the Matsuzakaya mall we looked at some gifts and we went back to our hotel. When we got back to our hotel we went to a market there and my grandma bought something from there. But after that me and my mom went to this store in our hotel called Disney Fantasy. It was a great store I bought a Key Chain from there it is so cute. Then my mom and I went to a Chinese Restaurant called Dynasty. We have to wait, while waiting my mom and I went upstairs to go buy bread in the hotel lobby and went to the mini market to buy some milk for tomorrow and we dropped the bread and milk in our room.

When we went back to the restaurant we ate dinner I ate Tofu, Prawn Mayonise and Mango pudding it was DELICIOUS!

After that we all went back to our room and took some rest and we packed too. Today was a really awesome day! Because it was fun!

No comments: