Monday, January 4, 2010

My Singapore Trip


Day 1 Singapore

28/12/09

Today I reached Singapore at 5 o’clock in the evening. The plane ride from Osaka to Singapore was long it was six hours and thirty-five minutes it was a long plane ride. When I reached Singapore I went to our hotel we stayed in The Meritus Mandarin hotel. We waited for our room to be ready so we went up to the 31st floor to drink something or even eat something they have really good food there in the 31st floor lounge I ate shrimp and scallop and I drank orange juice.

When our room was ready I watched T.V and I don’t know what the movie is called but it is funny. Then I took a bath and I went to Takashimaya mall with my mom to buy dinner. Takashimaya mall is very close to our hotel. I bought "Yakitori" food for myself I bought Chicken balls also for my grandma. And we also went to the supermarket to buy milk and bread and we also bought cornflakes.

Then we went back to our hotel. We ate diner straight away when we got to our room and after eating dinner, I watched a little bit of Spider-Man the ending part and I like Spider-Man movies. Do you like watching Spider-Man? After Watching Spider-Man I got ready for bed and watched some more T.V with my mom and grandma and I slept after that because I feel a little bit tired today.

Today is a great day I enjoy this day.

No comments: