Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Osaka Trip


Day 1 Osaka 24/12/09 Thursday

24/12/09

Today morning I got ready to go to Osaka. After breakfast we went down to the hotel lobby and we went to Tokyo Station to go by train to Osaka. The train that we are riding is called Sinkansen train. It looks very cool! Sinkansen train is a bullet train. It is one of the fastest train in the world, that is why it is called a bullet train.

The train ride was long and it takes two and half an hour to reach Osaka but I had fun in the train ride. On the way to Osaka I saw snow in the road and also on the mountains. I was very happy to see that because it was the first time I have ever seen real snow. When we reached Shin-Osaka train station we went down and got picked up by the van driver from our hotel. When we reached our hotel, we waited for a few minutes to get our rooms. After that we ate in a restaurant called Checkers. It has really good food I ate Spaggetti with tomato sauce, mushrooms and cheese on top it was very delicious!

After that we went to the mall next to our hotel which is called Hilton Plaza, and it is a good shopping mall. We only went window shopping we didn’t buy anything because we only want to know what the place looks like.

Then we went back to our room and took some rest and unpacked a little bit. Then I drank hot chocolate while watching BBC World News. I really enjoyed watching that. After unpacking, we all felt hungry and we ordered food from down stairs, I ordered Chicken Katsu with rice.

When the food came to my room it came with French fries too. The food was AWESOME!!!! I LOVE the CHICKEN!!! The food was very delicious, I love it and my mom loves it too.

After eating dinner we all took some more rest. We watched T.V together and joked around and got ready for bed.

Today was such a great day! I can’t believe that tomorrow is Christmas.

No comments: