Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Osaka Trip

Day 4 Osaka Shopping and packing 27/12/09

27/12/09

This morning while eating breakfast I watched a dog competition show it was very cool and it was very interesting to watch. Then I took my bath and ate break fast after that and next we went to Daimaru mall the mall that I went yesterday.

My grandpa and I went window shopping for a while there while my mom and grandma went shopping in the bags section. They have really nice bags and shoes and jewelry too. Then after a while my grandpa and I decided to go back to our hotel and take a rest for a while because we felt a little bit tired today. When we reached our hotel we went up to our room to take our rest but the cleaners are there to clean our room so we went down to the hotel lobby again because we thought that we would disturb the cleaners. So me and grandpa waited down stairs in the lobby for about half an hour and we got back up to our room again.

When we got back in our room we ate lunch I ate Chicken Katsu again because I love it so much! It tastes so good! After eating lunch I watched CNN news and than my mom and grandma came back home from Daimaru mall. Than me and my mom went to Hilton Plaza and went upstairs and there is this nail shop called “Naila” it looks very cute and cool and also very pretty looking designs! I wanted to use that kind of design on my nail and let them do that but they sad “Sorry this day we are full.” So I didn’t do it and tomorrow I am leaving to Singapore so I can’t do it so I went back to our room.

When I got to my room I took some rest and I also watched T.V with my mom and my grandma then I slept. When I woke up it was about five thirty Osaka time. Then I got ready to go and have dinner with my family in the 35th floor in the Sky Lounge. When we got up there we decided we should eat downstairs in the 2nd floor in the Checkers restaurant. We went down because the 35th floor sky lounge turned out to be snacks and it is a bar that is why we went down. It has really good food I ate Spaggetti with tomato sauce and parmessan cheese. Then after eating dinner we went upstairs back to our room and we were packing a little bit because we are leaving to Singapore tomorrow morning.

Then I got ready for bed and watched T.V and joked with my family and talked to each other.

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day because I can’t wait to go to Singapore.

No comments: