Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Tokyo Trip


Day 2 Tokyo

20/12/09

Today was an really exciting day do you know why? Because the whole day we spent time in Disneyland!

In the morning when I woke up we had breakfast and we went to Disneyland. When we reached in Disneyland our first thing to play is watching a 3D movie It’s a good movie the movie is called Honey I shrunk the kid I think.

Next we ate in a restaurant it was an awesome restaurant it’s like you are really in that story I think like we are in Queen of Heart’s house. I ate Heart shaped meat patty there it is very good I love it.

Then right after we eat we went to go to this boat ride. In the middle of the boat ride we saw mooses, crocodiles and some American Indian people but all of them are robots I think but it is amazing.

After that we all wanted to go on this amazing ride it’s called Peter Pan I think. We waited in line for about 45 minutes and it’s very crowded. I liked the part when we went really high with the boat and went down very fast down. Some of the parts are very scary because the place is very dark and you can’t see anything and suddenly something appears in front of you.

Right after that we went on another boat ride but indoor and dolls everywhere singing Christmas songs. The ride is called "It’s a small world." I enjoyed the ride and it’s fun seeing dolls sing Christmas songs in different languages.

After all the rides we went shopping in Disneyland in the gift shops I bought a lot of hair ties, key chains and I also bought a pin. I also bought some cute things for my friends and cousins back in Jakarta.

Then we all went back to our hotel to take some rest and then we are going to go eat in a Chinese restaurant later for dinner the restaurant is called "Dynasty" I can’t wait to at there because I am hungry now.

I really can’t wait for tomorrow because we are going to Disney sea park I really can’t wait.

No comments: