Monday, October 26, 2009


Nadia Kalindas
October 1st 2009

!!!THE PLANE!!!

I felt this weird thing the plane was moving fast and it went up and down and high up and low down again. It made us feel sad and so dizzy and the lights was on, off, on and off again. It was the worst plane ride ever but I like the plane ride what I meant was right now! I was scared and people started to scream a little bit and at that part I thought we were going to crash and I’m going to die and !!!!THE END OF THE WORLD!!!! Wind was hard it’s like pushing us to the other side when we want to move on and maybe that was the cause of the crazy plane ride. How can a plane ride be so crazy like this! I was so scared to death I mean a lot of people are scared I think but there are these people who are sitting next to my mom and I don’t think they are scared. The sound of the plane it has a strong loud and scary sound and it also scares me. But my mom and I started to pray and a few minutes after that the plane went normal it didn’t shake like crazy anymore it went normal like normal plane rides and we landed safely in Sydney, Australia!

3 comments:

Michael said...

Yes, this must have been a very, very scary experience. We all fly, but few have stories like this to tell.

Hyun Jin said...

Ohymygod! That's so scary! I hate when there are strong turbulence and when the flight goes crazy, because I have a scary feeling that we might crash. In the middle of the sea!!! -_-

Emma said...

I never had this expirience, but it realy must have been super scary. I fly alot but when I am on the plane there is no turbulance at any time.